Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
Make some noise when you need to
It is important that if a fire starts in your premises that it is detected quickly and a warning given, allowing the occupants to evacuate safely. Your Fire Risk Assessment will identify the required system for your premises. Manual fire detection, detected by people, may be all that is required. Normally however the following buildings and situations necessitate the need for an automatic fire detection and fire alarm system:
- Buildings in which people sleep
- Buildings with phased evacuation
- Covered shopping complexes and large or complex places of assembly
- In compensation for a reduction in standards of certain other fire protection measures (e.g. extended travel distance or reduction in the fire resistance of construction protecting the escape route)
- As a means of automatically operating other fire protection measures such as closing fire doors, the release of electronically locked doors or initiation of smoke control systems
- In lieu of vision between an inner room and its associated access room
Our extensive range of standalone, conventional and complex addressable fire alarm systems have the most up-to-date technology and go through extensive quality control.
Have confidence in making the right choice
Panache Fire Services has over 15 year’s experience in offering complete fire alarm design and installation services as well as ongoing service and maintenance programmes.We are fully accredited to British Approvals for Fire Equipment (BAFE) SP203. This 3rd party certification scheme provides our customers with the reassurance that all work is carried out to the highest standards of quality whilst meeting all legislative requirements.
All Panache Fire Services automatic detection and fire alarm systems are designed, installed, tested and maintained in accordance with BS 5839. To discuss your requirements please call us today and we will arrange for one of our experts to visit you.